Animal Control

Domestic Animal Issues

If you are searching for help with a domestic animal issue please contact Animal Control by calling the Police Department at 814-833-7777 and asking for Animal Control.

Other Options

You can also call your local Erie County Animal Control or Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets, etc. For any wild animal, please contact a pest control firm.

Humane Society of Northwest Pennsylvania

The Human Society of Northwest Pennsylvania is a resource to assist in domestic animal management in Millcreek Township. Some helpful contact numbers include:

  • Intake Phone: 814-835-8331
  • Investigations Phone: 814-835-8360

Dog Licensing

Dogs in Millcreek must be licensed by the county. Licenses can be purchased at the following and other various locations:

  • Erie Animal Hospital
    3024 W 26th Street
    Erie, PA 16506
    Phone: 814-838-7630
  • Horstman and Son
    3803 W 26th Street
    Erie, PA 16506
    Phone: 814-836-0538
  • Humane Society of Northwest Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    2407 Zimmerly Road
    Erie, PA 16506
    Phone: 814-835-8331