New Residential Service
New residents must contact Advanced Disposal, Millcreek's contracted hauler, for trash and recycle service upon moving into a new residence. Call 1-844-415-5970 to sign up for service.
Collection Day & Billing Cycle
At this time, callers will be given their scheduled collection day. Millcreek residents pay an invoice of $59.76 per quarter for collection. Bills will be sent January, April, July, and October.
Residents will receive a 95-gallon toter and a 65-gallon recycle toter at no additional cost. Those residents who do not wish to use the toters may opt-out of this additional service.
Toters should be placed no more than 3 feet from the curb. There must be at least 3 feet between your toter and any other object (parked cars, light poles, mailboxes, other toters, etc). Toter handles should be facing the house and away from the street.
Smaller Recycle Bin
Should residents prefer a smaller recycle bin over the 65-gallon toter, a 25-gallon recycle bin with lid will be made available at the Millcreek Township Building Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Recyclables should be placed loose in the blue bin which must be curbside by 6 a.m. on the specified collection day. Recycling should be kept separate from trash so that Advanced Disposal's drivers can distinguish between the two pick-ups. Please be aware that trash and recycling may not be placed out more than 24 hours prior to your pick-up day.
Millcreek Township does follow Single-Stream procedures making recycling easier than ever! Please review the materials that may be placed into your recycle bin.
- Advanced Disposal trash and recycling services are not already included in your water, sewer, or property tax bills.
- Bills come directly from Advanced Disposal. You cannot drop payments off at the Millcreek Township Building or any other Millcreek location.
- Payments may be mailed to Advanced Disposal, made by phone at 1-844-415-5970, or online at the Advanced Disposal website. (Please keep in mind that payments mailed into Advanced Disposal may take 10 to 14 business days to post to an account).
- Stay Organized. Maintain a file or binder with all Advanced Disposal bills received and paid. Keep these bills in chronological order. Make notes documenting when bills were paid and by which method in case unforeseen discrepancies arise within your account.
- Be sure to pay all bills by their due date. Unpaid accounts will be sent to a collection's agency and credit scores may be damaged.
For trash hauling questions, please call Advanced Disposal at 1-844-415-5970.
For recycling questions, please call the Millcreek Recycling Department at 1-814-833-1111, ext. 317.