Parks & Recreation
- There are no alerts at this time.
***All Municipal Building phone lines are currently down. Crews are working to repair line damage. For assistance or information please email the Parks and Rec Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Parks and Recreation page. Feel free to explore the many activities available to you in the community.
Limited Summer Programming Now Available!
Please check out our online catalog for up to date information on our summer activities that are being offered this year, including our Day Camp! Summer activity offerings will be updated as they become available. Click here to view our online summer catalog!
2020 Community Pools Information:
To reserve an open swim time slot:
Follow this link to access the online catalog:
Select the Swimming tab
Select either Belle Valley or Chestnut Hill pool
Select a time slot
Select an open date for that time slot on the calendar
Add reservation to your cart for you and your family
Check out and enjoy! *Please have your receipt available on your phone or as a paper copy for check in at the pool.
Please note the following 2020 Community Pool guidelines:
These new procedures and protocols were put in place in response to new health and safety concerns following the COVID-19 Pandemic and designed to keep both guests and staff safe.
- Chestnut Hill and Belle Valley Pools will be open for open swim only. We do not have access to McDowell’s pool this summer.
- Due to capacity limitations, admission to Chestnut Hill and Belle Valley will be granted to Millcreek residents only.
- The pools will be open 7 days a week, with hours from 10:00 am - 7:30 pm.
- All guests must pre-register for a 2 hour time slot prior to visiting a pool. Reservations can be made on through our online activity catalog under the Swimming tab. We ask that families only reserve 1 time slot per day.
- Temperature scans will be administered upon entrance to the facility.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when not swimming in the pool.
- Concessions will not be available this summer.
- Showers and changing areas will be restricted, please come dressed for swimming. Proper swim attire is required.
- Restroom facilities and hand washing sinks will be available.
- Learn to Swim lessons will not be offered this summer.
- Guests must follow social distancing and safety protocols throughout their time at the facility.
The pool facilities will be thoroughly sanitized in between each 2 hour swim session.
Click link below for Recommendations for trail users on observing social distancing minimums
For a list of wonderful trails to explore and visit in the Erie Region (including Millcreek’s Asbury Park and Scott Park) check out the Greater Erie Regional Trails website at https://erietrails.org/.
DCNR’s Outdoor Recreation and Coronavirus Health and Safety Tips:
If you head outdoors, we urge you to take precautions for not only your own health and safety, but the health and safety of others by following these tips:
Millcreek Golf and Learning Center Driving Range Now Open!!
Driving Range is open 7 days a week, 8 am until sunset. (weather dependent)
Contact the Range at 814-315-9152 for more information!
Online Registration Feature Available!
Online registration is available for your convenience or registrations will still be accepted in the office or through the mail. For instructions on online registration, please continue below.
The Asbury Barn reservations will be open for the 2020 calendar year beginning on November 22, 2019.
- Rental Fee: The Asbury Barn is $40/hour, with your reservation including any set up and clean up time needed.
- All events must be private, youth parties will require chaperones.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, and gambling are not permitted at the Asbury Barn.
- Petting zoo’s and/or similar animal exhibits are not permitted at the Asbury Barn.
- Inflatables (ex Bounce houses) are not permitted at Asbury Barn.
- To reserve the Asbury Barn, call the Parks and Recreation office at 814-835-4122.
PARK PICNIC PAVILIONS:
The Asbury Main Park Pavilion, Scott Park, and Zuck Park pavilions will be available for 2020 reservations on Saturdays and Sundays beginning May 30, 2020 to September 6, 2020. *Please note all pavilions will be on a first come first serve basis over the 4th of July weekend.
- Reservation Start: Reservations will begin on January 2, 2020.
- Reservation Fee: The rental fee is $75 per day for pavilion rentals
- Park Pavilions are open from dawn until dusk.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, and gambling are not permitted at park pavilions.
- Petting zoo’s and/or similar animal exhibits are not permitted at parks.
- Inflatables (ex Bounce houses) are not permitted at parks.
- No open fires allowed at the park.
- To reserve a facility, call the Parks and Recreation office at 814-835-4122.
The Veterans Park Shelter will be available for reservations beginning January 2, 2020. Please review the Veterans Park Contract and Regulations for rules, fees, and the rental agreement.
- Security deposit(s), signed agreements, and proof of insurance if necessary, will be needed to complete a reservation.
- Reservations delivered in person to the Parks and Recreation office during office hours will be given priority over other methods of registration.
- Phone registrations are not available for this facility.
- For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 814-835-4122.