Parks & Recreation
Welcome to the Parks and Recreation page. Feel free to explore the many activities available to you in the community.
Click link below for Recommendations for trail users on observing social distancing minimums
DCNR’s Outdoor Recreation and Coronavirus Health and Safety Tips:
If you head outdoors, we urge you to take precautions for not only your own health and safety, but the health and safety of others by following these tips:
Spring Recreation Programs to be cancelled for the entire session.
Millcreek Township has decided to take a proactive stance on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Part of these measures has been making the decision to cancel all spring recreation programming, as well as private events,and gatherings at Township facilities. Please refer to the press release regarding the COVID-19 virus on the Township’s homepage for more information.
Online Registration Feature Available!
Online registration is available for your convenience or registrations will still be accepted in the office or through the mail. For instructions on online registration, please continue below.
The Asbury Barn reservations will be open for the 2020 calendar year beginning on November 22, 2019.
- Rental Fee: The Asbury Barn is $40/hour, with your reservation including any set up and clean up time needed.
- All events must be private, youth parties will require chaperones.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, and gambling are not permitted at the Asbury Barn.
- Petting zoo’s and/or similar animal exhibits are not permitted at the Asbury Barn.
- Inflatables (ex Bounce houses) are not permitted at Asbury Barn.
- To reserve the Asbury Barn, call the Parks and Recreation office at 814-835-4122.
PARK PICNIC PAVILIONS:
The Asbury Main Park Pavilion, Scott Park, and Zuck Park pavilions will be available for 2020 reservations on Saturdays and Sundays beginning May 30, 2020 to September 6, 2020. *Please note all pavilions will be on a first come first serve basis over the 4th of July weekend.
- Reservation Start: Reservations will begin on January 2, 2020.
- Reservation Fee: The rental fee is $75 per day for pavilion rentals
- Park Pavilions are open from dawn until dusk.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, and gambling are not permitted at park pavilions.
- Petting zoo’s and/or similar animal exhibits are not permitted at parks.
- Inflatables (ex Bounce houses) are not permitted at parks.
- No open fires allowed at the park.
- To reserve a facility, call the Parks and Recreation office at 814-835-4122.
The Veterans Park Shelter will be available for reservations beginning January 2, 2020. Please review the Veterans Park Contract and Regulations for rules, fees, and the rental agreement.
- Security deposit(s), signed agreements, and proof of insurance if necessary, will be needed to complete a reservation.
- Reservations delivered in person to the Parks and Recreation office during office hours will be given priority over other methods of registration.
- Phone registrations are not available for this facility.
- For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 814-835-4122.